Senior Law Day provides seniors and their families with information and resources to address specific legal and financial needs. Local attorneys and related professionals are invited and scheduled to present informative seminars on legal topics of interest to seniors, adult children, friends, and caregivers.
Attendees choose from a variety of workshops to participate in throughout the day. Each participant receives a copy of the current Senior Law Handbook, published by the Colorado Bar Association, as well as a comprehensive book of all seminar highlights.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Veterans Benefits and Long Term Care Planning
- Tax Considerations
- Legal Issues of Family Relationships
- Choosing a Fiduciary
- Legal Issues of Medical Decision Making
- Medicaid Long Term Care Benefits
- Probate Administration in Colorado
- Comparing Wills and Trusts
- Legal Considerations for Finances
- Fraud and Scam Prevention and Remedies
- And more!
Registration is required and a $10 per person suggested contribution includes lunch, four educational sessions, and a copy of the current Senior Law Handbook, published by the Colorado Bar Association and a guide book containing seminar outlines.
Save the date:
Saturday, August 4, 2018 at Colorado State University
Interested in sponsoring Senior Law Day? Download the 2018 ECN Sponsorship Opportunities Packet.